Scion has just about exhausted the mileage it can get from itsvarious and sundry "Release Series" editions of the tC, and the front-drive coupe is the oldest thing in Scion's lineup. There is, though, on the New York International Auto Show schedule, a Scion press conference. What would Scion have in store that would justify spending for a presser instead of assigning a flak to type up a .pdf and blast it out via email?
Scion Tc Release Series 5.0
1 / 1
1 / 1
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX