The mini-truck is dead. Long live the mini-truck!
I can't believe that I missed this story, but somehow the fact that Scion might be considering a foray into the compact pickup segment was lost on me. Sometimes I'm just stuck in la-la (horrible!) land I guess. Anyway, check out the rendering that I found at PickupTruck.com for the possible truck. A while back, Autoblog ran a story lamenting that the Ford Ranger seems to just be left to die on it's own, leaving a gaping hole in its wake. The hole exists because, like most other auto-segments in
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX