Scion has had plenty of practice launching limited-edition versions of its cars, but the brand's ultimate special line is its recently introduced Monogram Series. First offered on the iQ last year, Scion is now adding this premium equipment package to the 2014 FR-S and tC, and both cars will be hitting the stage at the Detroit Auto Show next week.
Scion Monogram Series
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX