The three men you see in the picture to the right are the MIT researchers who have developed a revamped standard internal combustion engine, as Derrick mentioned last week. The non-standard aspects are its size (half that of typical ICEs) and its efficiency (about that of a hybrid engine). I want to make some sort of joke about them being the latest Mac switchers, but how can I pick on such happy-looking gentlemen?
- Sebastian Blanco
- Nov 2, 2006
- Derrick Y. Noh
- Sep 1, 2006
Here at AutoblogGreen, we spend a lot of time thinking about cars and energy efficiency, so when we come across an automotive accessory like the Cool-or-Heat Seat, the initial reaction is to start weighing energy implications against things like comfort factor and convenience.
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models