So what is Michael Schumacher up to these days? Well, having retired as one of the highest-paid sports figures of all time, pretty much anything he wants. But even in retirement, Schumi makes more than most F1 drivers. Part of his ongoing sponsorship portfolio includes acting as a spokesman for Bacardi, which recently ran a contest to award a driving experience with the seven-time world champion at the Ascari track in Spain.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX