It's been almost four years since the Champ Car series has raced in Europe, but organizers are planning on bringing it back. 2003 was the last season the declining American open-wheel series raced in Europe, when French ace Sebastien Bourdais – now three-time Champ champ – won both the races at Brands Hatch in England and the Lausitzring EuroSpeedway in Germany.
The American Le Mans Series has enjoyed unprecedented success this season thanks to the attention being paid to Audi and its dominant pair of diesel-powered R10 racers. In addition to the action in the top LMP1 class, however, the rest of the classes feature entertaining battles every race between the likes of Chevy and Aston Martin, Porsche and Ferrari and many other marques and independent teams.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX