Tesla CEO Elon Musk talks to new Late Show host Stephen Colbert about nuking Mars and his robot that might probe your anus.
Fans of Captain America can expect to see Chevrolet's seventh-generation Corvette Stingray when the superhero's latest flick, Captain America: The Winter Soldier, hits theaters on April 4. But it won't be Cap driving the Stingray on the big screen, it'll be the beautiful and deadly Black Widow, played by Scarlett Johansson.
General Motors has established another movie tie-up, and this one doesn't involve explosions and robots - it involves explosions and superheroes. That's right, Chevrolet is providing a car for a character in the upcoming Marvel movie Captain America: The Winter Soldier.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX