Some European regulators are unhappy that its diesel owners aren't getting paid by VW like the Americans are.
Evidence that lane closures on the New Jersey side of the George Washington Bridge this past September were politically motivated landed today in the form of communications between New Jersey Governor Chris Christies's office and officials loyal to him at The Port Authority.
Mini, never one to pass on a marketing opportunity, has pounced on the plight of embattled New York City mayoral candidate Anthony Weiner, who seems to have an issue with sending pictures of his genitals to young women. Observers will notice that this is the second time the unfortunately named Mr. Weiner has been in the spotlight for his picture messages.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX