Trying to keep a floodgate closed is no easy task. Just ask any automaker releasing embargoed images of a new car coming out. When it's something as prolific as a new Toyota Camry, it's bound to get out like water through cracked concrete. And in this case, it's gotten out of our French Canadian neighbors to the north.
1 / 1
1 / 1
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX