We like offroading vids as much as anyone, because they show just how much many of the SUVs we roll in are actually capable of. We're also suckers for cool toys, and the video that follows the jump combines both of these interests to great effect. Pretty cool stuff...enjoy.
Once upon a time filling a garage with Chip Foose dream cars involved either a check with lots of zeros or help from Nicolas Cage and Angelina Jolie. Now anyone with a "minimum deposit required" from their bank can park Foose's creations next to their daily driver. Yes, of course we're talking about scale models. Foose Design is currently accepting $28 checks for each of five 9-inch-long models. There's the '67 Mustang "Fastback," the '70 Monte Carlo, the '71 Chevelle, the Impression and the '06
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX