Lexus SC430 Pebble Beach Edition – Click above for high-res image gallery
Much unloved by the automotive press and lately by consumers who haven't been buying them, the folding-hardtop Lexus SC430 is possibly ending its production run this July. To celebrate and honor the occasion, Lexus is releasing a special edition. Called "The Eternal Jewel," this special edition SC430 should be at Japanese domestic market Lexus dealers by March.
- Jeremy Clarkson picks 10 Terrible Cars
- Mercedes-AMG GT goes topless for 2017
- Car Questions: Autoblog's new Q&A platform
- Emissions will kill us before we run out of oil
- How to go autonomous for under a grand
- Ride along with us in the new AutoblogVR app!