The SC 430 wasn't exactly a hot ticket item, but it was the only Lexus model available with two doors until the model was discontinued in 2010. That could change for the 2014 model year, as Inside Line reports that Lexus is primed to unleash a coupe version of the all-new GS.
1 / 1
1 / 1
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX