We're not sure if it's the Robocop paint jobs or the lack of sponsors and kaleidoscopic colors, but Sauber has again managed to make the most of the regulations and put out what might be the second-best looking car we've seen so far, the C33-Ferrari, behind the black-tipped Infiniti Red Bull Racing RB10. Or it might be that we haven't been given a full-frontal glimpse yet. No matter, here we have the pre-season iteration of the Swiss outfit's Formula One challenger, powered by the 1.6-liter turb
Sauber C33 Ferrari
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX