Saturn Vue Two-Mode hybrid - click above for high res gallery
For all the jokes about how Americans now own GM, it turns out that AutoblogGreen readers and GM executives think alike. In a poll we ran yesterday, the most popular choice for what to do with the Saturn hybrid powertrains was "Move the powertrain to the Equinox." A GM spokesperson said today that, although the brand itself will indeed be sold, the powertrain - both the standard and plug-in versions - will be migrated to other vehicles in the GM stable, according to Automotive News. The new PHEV
- Our favorite reveals from the LA Auto Show
- You can probably get a great deal on a new Fiat
- 2016 Holiday Gift Guide
- Is it time to buy a Pontiac Aztek?
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Most and least efficient car companies