Ford has given one tree-hugging family a few more chances to show the environment some love by giving away one of its C-Max Energi Plug-in Hybrids as part of an energy-conservation contest. Colorado's Sattler family beat out "thousands" of entrants in the MyEnergi Lifestyle contest by showing how they live sustainably on a budget. Ford says that if every family practiced the Sattlers' sustainability efforts, the energy used by 32 million US homes would be eliminated, which is Big Foot-sized carb
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX