The University of Michigan's National Quality Research Center released its American Customer Satisfaction Index today, which found that in general customer satisfaction has slightly increased this year in the automotive industry, and specifically domestic automakers have gained ground on their import competitors. While Lexus leads all brands with a score of 87 out of 100, Cadillac (86), Buick (86) and Lincoln-Mercury (86) all came within spitting distance of Toyota's luxury leader. Toyota and Ho
Those looking for a glimpse into the future of light-duty diesel reliability may be interested in a new study by J.D. Power on customer satisfaction with modern heavy truck powertrains. The 2006 Heavy Duty Truck Engine/Transmission Study ranked engines from the 2004 model year by quality, performance, cost of ownership, and warranty, and revealed what one would reasonably expect from new technology.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX