Last year the Saroléa SP7 electric motorcycle missed the TT Zero podium by a fraction of a second. Now, the resurrected Belgian brand is back with a bettered black beauty in another bid for bragging rights.
The Saroléa SP7 is an electric carbon-fiber phoenix on a mission from the gods of speed and industry. Just revealed to the public Saturday, it will soon take to the Isle of Man where it will battle the best battery bikes yet built for the 2014 TT Zero trophy. It will also relaunch a Belgian brand that, though it had an eight-decade record of producing motorcycles, has been dormant for the past 50 years.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX