A 1928 Mercedes-Benz 680S Saoutchik Torpedo has taken the 2012 Pebble Beach Concours d'Elegance Best of Show. Owned by Paul & Judy Andrews of White Settlement, Texas, the low-windshield 680S spent 30 years in storage before receiving a total restoration. This particular car bowed under the lights of the New York Auto Show in 1928 and was subsequently sold to Frederick Henry Bedford. A supercharged 6.8-liter engine good for somewhere between 200 and 300 horsepower sits snugged between those a
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX