Richard Serio, CEO of ZeroTruck recently told AutoblogGreen his all-electric work truck company is "on the cusp."
Santa Monica Alt Car
Whenever anyone mentions James Woolsey in an article, they pretty much need to remind the reader that he was once head of the CIA. Well, it's true, but whenever he's been active recently, it's mostly to promote plug-in hybrids or some other green car technology. That's what he was doing in Santa Monica on Sunday, so we'll leave any scary spook stuff out of this report (but we will mention his participation in PNAC and his call, this past July, to bomb Syria, just so you know he's not your typica
- Our favorite reveals from the LA Auto Show
- You can probably get a great deal on a new Fiat
- 2016 Holiday Gift Guide
- Is it time to buy a Pontiac Aztek?
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Most and least efficient car companies