If the current list of Bugatti Veyron derivatives isn't confusing enough, the automaker is developing yet another variant to be available to customers in April 2009. The new supercar is an open-top Veyron Grand Sport 'Sang Noir' (French for 'black blood') -- it's essentially an evil-looking unpainted carbon-fiber version of the Bugatti Veyron Grand Sport targa. The exposed version will be very limited in production (remember, only 15 Sang Noir models are to be built in coupe form), and likely li
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX