For some time now speculation about Bugatti's next megacar has been running rampant. The car world got nice and teased recently when a "teaser" shot of a new Bug got itself "leaked." Named the Bordeaux, very little is known about the concept past the point that it has eight tailpipes. However, Dr Franz-Josef Pfaegen, lord of Bugatti's Molsheim manor, sat down with Autocar and spilled some high priced beans.
- Here are the best-selling vehicles in America
- 2018 Jeep Wrangler: Everything we know
- Trump and Clinton seen in surprising cars
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Tesla just installed Autopilot on all its cars
- How to drive an Acura NSX into a casino