For some time now speculation about Bugatti's next megacar has been running rampant. The car world got nice and teased recently when a "teaser" shot of a new Bug got itself "leaked." Named the Bordeaux, very little is known about the concept past the point that it has eight tailpipes. However, Dr Franz-Josef Pfaegen, lord of Bugatti's Molsheim manor, sat down with Autocar and spilled some high priced beans.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX