Thousands of cars, bikes and trucks will converge at Lime Rock racetrack next weekend to benefit those who were affected by last year's Sandy Hook Elementary school shooting. But this isn't just a local event, as more than 2,800 riders will be traveling to the event in convoys from as far away as Texas to support the cause.
Connecticut Senator Chris Murphy wants NASCAR officials to reconsider calling one of the sport's upcoming events, the NRA 500. Murphy, who has helmed the conversation on gun control in the US since the Sandy Hook Elementary School shooting in Newtown, Connecticut last December, sent a letter to NASCAR officials asking them to reconsider the move. According to reports, the senator addressed his correspondence to Brian France, chairman and CEO of NASCAR, saying the National Rifle Association has p
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX