The UK-bound Dacia Sandero made an appearance at the 2012 Paris Motor Show. With new exterior styling, a revised cabin and a total of four engine options, the Sandero offers buyers a low buck runabout. The five-door carries an MSRP of €7,900 and may be had in either gasoline or diesel guise. That price will fetch you power steering, a folding rear seat, stability control and the luxury of air bags. That's right: plural.
1 / 1
1 / 1
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX