Herbert Hoover never actually promised "a chicken for every pot, a car in every garage" in his 1928 campaign, but the message is associated with the former US president. Now, 85 years later, KB Home is envisioning a green world where the car in all those garages is a Ford C-Max Energi plug-in hybrid connected to the home's "smart" utility functions designed to cut energy usage.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX