When Daimler let slip that Maybach was on the chopping block, the German automaker reportedly insisted that ultra-luxury editions of the Mercedes-Benz S-Class would replace the doomed marque. We're all for a smattering of low volume, seriously pricey S-Class variants, but will the richest and most influential Maybach buyers feel the same way?
Samuel L Jackson
Actor Samuel L. Jackson, whose extensive resume includes gigs as both Shaft and a Jedi Master (honestly, it doesn't get much cooler than that), was in Germany recently for the Bambi Awards, and while he was in country, he stopped by the Mercedes Museum for a tour and took a little extra time out with his wife, La Tanya, to order up a new Maybach.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX