You may recognize the name Samsung for its electronics. Maybe even some home appliances. But cars? The Korean industrial giant produces a line of automobiles for domestic consumption in collaboration with Renault. Together, they make a range of sedans, hatchbacks and crossovers, and this is the latest.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX