Click above for the Autoblog Podcast in iTunes, RSS or listen now!
AutoblogGreen's Sam Abuelsamid recently had a chance to drive one of Ford's new test fleet cars. And it wasn't just any new car. It was one of the new fuel cell powered Focuses (Foci?). The test drive was held as part of the opening of a new hydrogen filling station in Taylor, MI. Ford rolled out 6 of these sedans for attendees to try. As Sam explains, the ride was short, but the impression was positive.
- Our favorite reveals from the LA Auto Show
- You can probably get a great deal on a new Fiat
- 2016 Holiday Gift Guide
- Is it time to buy a Pontiac Aztek?
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Most and least efficient car companies