Salmon are delicious. Whether thin-sliced for sushi or smoked on a bagel, the flaky fish makes a refreshing meal. Which is why it's very unfortunate to hear that the hatchlings are facing a huge problem this year. California's dire drought means that the little fishies can't swim from their birthplace on the Sacramento River to the Pacific Ocean, and fewer babies means less adult salmon to harvest for eating later. The state's Department of Fish and Game has come to the rescue and is making sure
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX