You've seen the dealer commercials before. "Now is the time to buy.... year end sale!" Well, if you want the Pontiac or Saturn of your dreams, this really is the best ever time to deal because it's literally the last chance to get a new vehicle from these brands. The Wall Street Journal reports that General Motors is offering dealers $7,000 in cash for each new Saturn or Pontiac model sold until the deal ends January 4. Edmunds reportedly told the WSJ that it expects GM will have about 4,200 Sat
Meanwhile, Ford is once again following GM's lead by offering a similar incentive program at the center of which is the current high price of gas. FoMoCo has launched a nationwide "Drive on Us" sales incentive program, offering not only zero percent financing but free gas for the rest of the year for new vehicles purchased between today and July 31.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX