Following its controversial decision earlier this year to stop publishing monthly production numbers, General Motors has now announced that it will join the ranks of Honda, Nissan, Hyundai, Kia and others in not holding a monthly conference call to discuss sales with the automotive media.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX