The best musician friend biodiesel ever had, Willie Nelson, is scheduled to roll up to the SeQuential-Pacific Biodiesel plant in Salem, Oregon in a few hours for a celebration of that plant's second anniversary and the ground-breaking for an expansion.
In Salem, Oregon, you can now get biodiesel that's even better for the environment. The fuel is the same as it was a month ago, but the pump that puts the biofuel into the car is powered by a solar panel. Go Solar Suihkonen & Associates in South Salem recently donated the solar panel to the Flower Power Biodiesel Co-op. The man who built the structure that the solar panel sits on even used recycled materials in the construction. According to the Statesman Journal of Salem, the co-op is made
- Our favorite reveals from the LA Auto Show
- You can probably get a great deal on a new Fiat
- 2016 Holiday Gift Guide
- Is it time to buy a Pontiac Aztek?
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Most and least efficient car companies