Organizations don't typically name a location after someone until after they've died. Michael Schumacher may be fighting for his life and still in a coma following the massive head trauma he incurred in a recent skiing accident, but he's still with us and we hope will make a full recovery soon. That technicality, however, hasn't stopped the owners of the Bahrain International Circuit (where an official F1 test session is under way this weekend) from naming the first corner after the seven-time w
At what point does a political issue become a moral one? And at what point, if any, should motor racing enter that debate? These are the questions that Formula 1 and all those involved have wrestled with since the Bahrain Grand Prix was put back on the calendar for this year.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX