Some automotive designers pop up on our radar screens more often than others, but Ugur Sahin is one whose designs we look forward to receiving. The Turkish designer has dreamt up conceptual Ferraris and Aston Martins, and one of his projects – the Soleil Anadi – is actually heading into production, however limited. Now he's come back with a new Alfa Romeo project.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX