Some automotive designers pop up on our radar screens more often than others, but Ugur Sahin is one whose designs we look forward to receiving. The Turkish designer has dreamt up conceptual Ferraris and Aston Martins, and one of his projects – the Soleil Anadi – is actually heading into production, however limited. Now he's come back with a new Alfa Romeo project.
- 2018 Mustang GT does 0-60 in under 4 seconds
- How dealers are price-gouging Dodge Demon
- New Car Buying Guides
- 2018 Honda Accord is sleeker, more efficient
- Mercedes X-Class pickup truck revealed
- Find and compare 2017 Models
There are no questions about this topic.Be the first to ask!