Sahara Force India driver Nico Hulkenberg straps on special eye-tracking goggles to reveal an F1 driver's near-superhuman abilities.
Sahara Force India
Echoing words spoken at launches of the Formula One cars for Ferrari and McLaren, Sahara Force India F1 technical director Andrew Green said that it's what's under the skin of the VJM06 that marks the car's changes. The team began working on the car in the middle of last year – and cut development on last year's car, which could have played a part in its inability to overtake Sauber for sixth – with the emphasis on simulations and computational fluid design.
- Here are the best-selling vehicles in America
- 2018 Jeep Wrangler: Everything we know
- Trump and Clinton seen in surprising cars
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Tesla just installed Autopilot on all its cars
- How to drive an Acura NSX into a casino