Sahara Force India driver Nico Hulkenberg straps on special eye-tracking goggles to reveal an F1 driver's near-superhuman abilities.
Sahara Force India
- Jonathon Ramsey
- Feb 3, 2013
Echoing words spoken at launches of the Formula One cars for Ferrari and McLaren, Sahara Force India F1 technical director Andrew Green said that it's what's under the skin of the VJM06 that marks the car's changes. The team began working on the car in the middle of last year – and cut development on last year's car, which could have played a part in its inability to overtake Sauber for sixth – with the emphasis on simulations and computational fluid design.
- 2018 Mustang GT does 0-60 in under 4 seconds
- How dealers are price-gouging Dodge Demon
- New Car Buying Guides
- 2018 Honda Accord is sleeker, more efficient
- Mercedes X-Class pickup truck revealed
- Find and compare 2017 Models