Government agencies and private companies alike are trying to get the word out about the dangers of distracted driving. While many – including the recent mini-movie from Wernor Herzog – involve telling the tales of real lives affected by distracted driving, a recent film competition in Ireland gave us something that looks more like an available mission in Grand Theft Auto V.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX