As any parent will tell you, not all children are the same. Some are tall, some are short. Some are slim, and some are... less slim, if you catch our politically correct drift. This raises an interesting question: Do overweight children need specifically engineered safety seats?
Pop star Britney Spears is doing more for the promotion of child car seat safety than the industry could have ever possibly hoped for, and yet she hasn't earned a dime. The starlet recently committed her second child seat faux pas when she put son Sean Preston in a car seat facing forwards in the back of her Mini Cooper convertible. While California vehicle code doesn't specify which way the child seat should be facing, it does mandate that motorists follow federal guidelines, which cl
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX