Car salesmen don't exactly have a reputation for being in the most truthful profession, and it appears that several Audi showrooms in the UK are playing into that stereotype. A BBC investigation found that multiple dealers told buyers that the company's models scored well in Euro NCAP crash tests. No big deal, right? The problem was that the vehicles were never actually evaluated.
The Ford Fusion Energi plug-in hybrid has had a charmed life so far. Qualifying for California HOV lane status and getting impressive range and miles per gallon equivalent numbers are all bound to help its market image. Now, the 2013 Ford Fusion Energi has earned a five-star Overall Vehicle Score, the highest possible, from the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration (NHTSA).
- Jeremy Clarkson picks 10 Terrible Cars
- Mercedes-AMG GT goes topless for 2017
- Car Questions: Autoblog's new Q&A platform
- Emissions will kill us before we run out of oil
- How to go autonomous for under a grand
- Ride along with us in the new AutoblogVR app!