Sales of the Tesla Model S haven't been very good in Germany, but a thumbs-up safety rating by the German government might help. The Kraftfahrt-Bundesamt (KBA, known as the German Federal Motor Transport Authority in English) did not find any defects in the Model S and says that no further safety investigations are necessary.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX