Dr. David Schutt, EVP and Chief Operating Officer of the Society of Automotive Engineers, today announced that California Governor Arnold Schwarzenegger would come to Detroit on April 20. Schwarzenegger will deliver an opening keynote address to the SAE World Congress, the annual gathering of mobility engineers from around the world. Schwarzenegger has been a strong proponent for green mobility in recent years (he used to have another persona) as well as a vocal supporter of his state's request
- Our favorite reveals from the LA Auto Show
- You can probably get a great deal on a new Fiat
- 2016 Holiday Gift Guide
- Is it time to buy a Pontiac Aztek?
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Most and least efficient car companies
There are no questions about this topic.Be the first to ask!