APR Motorsport, the racing arm of the APR tuning company, has brought Mistress of the 'Ring Sabine Schmitz to the U.S. for two rounds of the KONI Grand Am Challenge Series. Driving a Golf GTI in the Stock Tuner class, Schmitz is replacing Randy Pobst.
- Our favorite reveals from the LA Auto Show
- You can probably get a great deal on a new Fiat
- 2016 Holiday Gift Guide
- Is it time to buy a Pontiac Aztek?
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Most and least efficient car companies
There are no questions about this topic.Click here to ask!