Saab 9-3 Sedan - Click above for high-res image gallery
All-wheel drive system supplier Haldex has introduced its latest iteration in the new Saab Turbo X and 9-3 Aero XWD vehicles. XWD strands for Cross-Wheel-Drive and is technically called Haldex version 4.0. Its introduction has generated some excitement amongst general consumers and tuning enthusiasts. Haldex has been riding the high wave with their XWD release as it was recently reported that they won a contract to develop a system for Hyundai. We have yet to see the new all-wheel-drive offering
- Our favorite reveals from the LA Auto Show
- You can probably get a great deal on a new Fiat
- 2016 Holiday Gift Guide
- Is it time to buy a Pontiac Aztek?
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Most and least efficient car companies