Click above for a gallery of the Hirsch Performance kit for the Saab 9-3 Aero
The National Highway Traffic Safety Administration (NHTSA) is investigating Saab's 9-3 Aero after five complaints were filed claiming that the Swedish sedan suddenly lost braking power. No injuries have been attributed to the defect, however, a low-speed crash might be the first recorded incident involving the 9-3.
- Our favorite reveals from the LA Auto Show
- You can probably get a great deal on a new Fiat
- 2016 Holiday Gift Guide
- Is it time to buy a Pontiac Aztek?
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Most and least efficient car companies