This morning at the Detroit Auto Show, GM officially revealed the Saab 9-4X BioPower concept. This car was part of a glamorous press conference (gaudy, in fact, just like all the big automakers have here) that also introduced the Hummer HX concept and the GM-Coskata partnership (more on that, including an audio recording of the annoucment in a minute). This post is all about the live pics of the Saab.
Saab 9 4x
1 / 1
1 / 1
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX