The National Highway Traffic Safety Administration (NHTSA) is investigating Saab's 9-3 Aero after five complaints were filed claiming that the Swedish sedan suddenly lost braking power. No injuries have been attributed to the defect, however, a low-speed crash might be the first recorded incident involving the 9-3.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX