How much does it take to turn a Saab into a Koenigsegg? The half-billion dollars in funding the niche automaker is locking down to acquire the erstwhile General Motors subsidiary? The million euros one of its supercars sells for? How about 116 kronor? That amounts to about $16.50, and it's how much one local motorist has paid to slap the Koenigsegg name on his Saab 9-5 SportCombi wagon in an apparent jab at Swedish domestic auto industry.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX