On this episode of As the Saab Turns: Bankruptcy administrators have bidders, and one of them might be a German carmaker!
Saab Bmw Partnership
Spyker Cars has released an official statement confirming that it is in talks with BMW about future component sharing. The rumors surrounding this topic had initially suggested that BMW would lend Saab its Mini Countryman platform to underpin a smaller 9-2 model, but new reports indicate that the larger 9-3 could be the first to benefit from this partnership.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX