If you've been wanting to get your hands on one last new Saab but missed out on the great Saab sell-off when Saab Cars North America declared bankruptcy, well, your ship has now come in.
Just when we thought the classic vehicles owned by Saab were safe from the gavel, tragedy strikes. According to Hemmings, the vehicles held in the Saab Cars North America Heritage Collection will be auctioned in an 10-car lot on Friday, February 10. Vehicles like the gorgeous and painfully rare 1956 Type 94 Sonett Super Sport pictured above will join a host of other iconic Saab models for bid in Stearling Heights, Michigan. According to Hemmings, interested parties may submit their bids before n
- Spy shots automakers don't want you to see
- Mercedes-AMG GT goes topless for 2017
- Car Questions: Autoblog's new Q&A platform
- Bargain-priced performance hatchbacks
- Why trucks matter so much in Texas
- Ride along with us in the new AutoblogVR app!