The Great Saab Story of 2011 looks hellbent on running straight on through the new year and well into the future, despite the fact that the automaker has officially gone bankrupt and hasn't produced a vehicle in what seems like ages.
The fate of Saab continues to twist in the air, as Autocar reports that the Swedish court-appointed administrator Guy Lofalk has decided to step down. The news of Lofalk's requested exit from the hearings comes but one week after he applied to have Saab taken out of reorganization.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX