Click the image above to see the video
Saab 9x Biohybrid
During yesterday's preview of what GM will be showing at the Paris Motor Show, Ed Welburn showed off a new Saab concept. The 9X Air is an open-top variant of the 9X BioHybrid concept that debuted at Geneva last spring. The 9X Air adds a new retractable top design to the compact Saab concept. It retains much of the lower body look of the previous car as well as the BioPower 1.4L direct injected turbo four cylinder engine. We'll be getting more details on the 9X Air toward the end of this week.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX