Famous Swedish rally driver Erik Carlsson has passed away at the age of 86. In the '50s and '60s, he often turned small-displacement Saab rally cars into event winners and was a longtime ambassador for the brand.
- Noah Joseph
- Jul 19, 2011
Go back a few years ago to when Saab and Subaru were the quirky stepchildren in the General Motors family. That was before GM sold its stake in both, and when the beancounters in Detroit wanted to try something different. They took a Subaru Impreza wagon/hatchback, gave it some new bodywork and presto! the Saab 9-2x was born.
- Jeff Glucker
- Oct 7, 2010
Erik "Mr Saab" Carlsson and the Saab 9-3 Aero Carlsson – Click above for high-res image gallery
- 2018 Mustang GT does 0-60 in under 4 seconds
- How dealers are price-gouging Dodge Demon
- New Car Buying Guides
- 2018 Honda Accord is sleeker, more efficient
- Mercedes X-Class pickup truck revealed
- Find and compare 2017 Models